///

Invasion1

An anjustable wastegate actuator allows you to set the preload on the diaphram to ONLY open when that much pressure is in the line. So even if you had a MBC set to release at 5 PSI, but the actuator diaphram is preloaded to 10...it would only open at 10 psi. I had one on my Sunbird GT and enjoyed it. I made a syringe with a check valve and pressure gauge. I would pump up the syringe to 10 psi and once the actuator moves .025" that is your preset. I say .025" but the slightest movement from the armature and that was it.

The turbo on my TGP has alot of end and shaft play. What do you want for just the turbo? May need it here if it fails before the T30xx arrives... :wink: 8)

Guest TurboSedan

not bad Dave! i got the T25 that is on my Cutlass right now for $35 including a TGP crossover pipe from some guy on the turbododge.com forum that had no interest in it. the turbine housing is a little messed up though...only 3 bolts are holding it to my crossover pipe because one of the bolt holes in the turbine is stripped/hogged out. oh well, it works fine and has very little shaft play.

the T25 on my TSTE needs to be rebuilt ASAP. LOTS of shaft play there. i'll likely be sending it to the same place you had your turbo rebuilt at. i sold a good TGP turbo to a guy on the TGP forum awhile back, man i wish i kept it now! my Cutlass will be getting a T3/T04E sometime in '06.

nah....i still have mine and its fucked up again.....i don't know what the deal is.....my car has a death wish!!

Oh, the way the guy had the auction typed out, I figured it was you(leaking turbo seal and not much run time on it). :wink:

yeah that story sounds familiar!! i think im getting blow by or something cuase i got the turbo rebuilt and its bad again already.....and now my car is all cracked up!! so im gonna get the body work done (if my insurance comes through) b4 winter then store it and pull the engine in the spring when i feel motivated and excited about the car again!! hopefully jeffery M will be done with his package deal and i can just put on his stuff while i have it apart!!

so im gonna get the body work done (if my insurance comes through) b4 winter then store it and pull the engine in the spring when i feel motivated and excited about the car again!! hopefully jeffery M will be done with his package deal and i can just put on his stuff while i have it apart!!

That is my plan too, have quite a few standing in line this winter looking to get the performance engine rebuild kits and performance tranny rebuild kits, and whatever else, but at least with those 2 areas done the upgraded bolt-ons can be added after the engine and tranny are done and back in the engine bay 8) , well maybe not the upgraded heads though :lol: still good to have the engine out when slapping them on :)

Jeff M