MA Audio

rshissler

Those amps claim they can run stable at 1/2 ohm if I remember which would reqire a pretty stout charging/wiring set up.

My friend had the "4000" watt beast going to 2 w-6 12s and kept frying it.

cant remember if he tried pulling 1/2 ohm, he probably had it at 1 ohm which is like a 1000 watts. Someone threw a chain dog leash on it the first time it zapped,then he warrantied it out.

That is the only way to go. 1 year unconditional warranty from local store.

My brother bought a MA Audio amp.....I cant remember which model but it was the 600rms 2 channel version of that amp. It powerd his Visonik 12. But I seemed like it wasnt outputing the rated power. I swaped it out for a used 480rms 2 channel crappy Kenwood and the kenwood blew the MA audio amp away. Not only in Output but in sq. With the MA amp, the bass notes seemed rather muddy and undistinguishable.

Now this may have been the result of some internal malfunction or something but all in all I wasnt very impressed with it. But their higher power amps maybe another story. I have no expierience with those.

I have always had good things to say about the Alpine MRP-M350's. I had one a couple years ago and I sold it to get my PG amp. Well I just had my brother go and by one for himself. They are affordable 350rms class D amps. There just arent many of those arround these days.