Where do you put the spare tire?

DRGrocho

well if you want to shell out some serious cash, you could put subs in, have a spare tire, and lose almost no trunk space.

you could get flat subs and have a false-floor box built. it would be a pain to get the tire out, but it could be done

Sealed boxes don't take much room anyways. I got a 12" Premier which calls for a 1cubic foot volume, so the box is like 13"x13" (actually was made for a 10" sub but the inside dimentions were good so I just cut the hole bigger).

I agree it's stupid putting a sub in the spare tire well. Not only do you not have room for a tire, but you can't put anything in the center of the truck cause it will sit on the woofer. :roll:

I saw an episode of pimp my ride and xzibit made a used cop car into an Impala with three tens and 8 MTX amps. Wheel well style.

I just nuked my battery again, gotta warranty it out tomorrow. :x

NICE TRUNK :shock: !

I still have my spare tire, I just have tro unhook my amps to get to it. But thats better then when I didnt have one in my last car and it took me three hours before I got the car moving again....