It Finally sees paint!!!

firefighter_0029

Then I went to town with 40 grit sandpaper till that baby looked exactly the way I wanted it.

Who sanded the bumpers? :skep:

I had to somebody was supposed to but then disappeared..... He did sand the front one down with the fine SP.. :lol: :kiss:

damn, someone made a regal look damn good, i actually like that stripe you put on it, and thank god for getting rid of all that gaudy molding.

Thanks Guys. New windshield is going in tomarrow so the window banner will be gone. :lol: We had a little accident when we were trying to line up the hood :bash: Almost all the interior is in and I'll add to my car domain in the next couple days. Then I gotta get off my lazy ass and go get my rims and tires so I can get it a plate and inspection. It's been 6 months since I got to drive it last until yesterday me and my 2 year old laid a nice healthy patch with it. (It was his idea, that and he was driving) Man I forgot how it felt to drive it again.

• 3 weeks later...