It Finally sees paint!!!

firefighter_0029

Looks good.. Although Iwouldn have not gone with a racing stripe.. All you needto do is fix the Ground FX molding along th pass. side.. lLooks like it was "tacked" on there.. other than that, thats A W E S O M E ! I would actually consider a Regal then!

Question: What type of Fiberglass Resin, etc. did you use, and where did you get it? Is it stronger than regular FG? (I only ask because it is on the outside of the car, and need to do something similar on the outside..)

the gray trim looks much better than the fake wood

:werd:

Overall I like it. The one pic the silver on the hood looks like primer, but it's probaby just a shitty pic. Only thing I don't like is that vinyl piece on the windshield.. I hate those.

Question: What type of Fiberglass Resin, etc. did you use, and where did you get it? Is it stronger than regular FG? (I only ask because it is on the outside of the car, and need to do something similar on the outside..)

I started by cutting the black moulding that sticks out from the bumper. Then I used Fibre Hair To get the shape that I wanted. (I used a gallon of this shit)

Then I went to town with 40 grit sandpaper till that baby looked exactly the way I wanted it. Then I used Fiberglass Mat a Resin To completely cover the bumber. Then sanded It back with 120 grit and resin again.(Repeat until smooth as hell)Then Use a good filler that works with Fiberglass Resin. I bought all the supplies from NAPA. I used the Mirolite Filler. I bought all the good stuff because I got cheap with my other Regal and just used BONDO and the shit cracked and peeled off the car??WTF???

lookin good so far!!...BTW: is that sunroof off TURBY's TGP!? :shock: ...

Yes it is!! Heres the scoop me and Turby were trying to see how many cars are actually there??

1. Turby's 90 TGP: Roof, Carpet, Moonroof, and Seatbelts

2. 88 Regal: Door, Interior, Rear Bumper, and Quarter Panel

3. 93 Regal: Fender, Rear Section, Filler Panel

4. 89 Regal: Trunk Lid, And Taillights

5. 90 Regal: Windows and trim

6. 96 Regal: Seats

7. 94 Regal: Dash

8. SC1 Saturn: Spoiler

So I guess it was 8 Turby!! :kiss:

Ok you guys talked me into it when the guy comes to put my new windshield in I won't put the banner on the windshield :bonk:

BTW, my 89 SE is next in line for our "chop shop". Not sure exactly what we're gonna do with it but it will be unique also. :mrgreen: I do know it will have TGP parts in it also. Not saying anything else until we start on it.