where 2 get a pioneer remote?

gp90se

You should be able to google it. theyre a lot of places (I'm lazy right now) but if you got that and didnt have the remote to program it with then I would be willing to whore my remote out to you to program it (if its the right one). I don't want to get rid of it, but if you just needed to program it then a few bucks to ship it there and back might be worth it. Ok, I'm done rambling, im tired and its late :lol:

I'm pretty sure you need it. I just meant I don't use mine often enough (i dont have the pac swix) to care if someone borrows it to program, but i dont wanna get rid of it, cuz it's nice to keep the stereo complete

• 2 weeks later...

go to the install bay at your local best buy, pull out $10 cash and ask the guy if he has any spare pioneer remotes. If that bay is anything like mine used to be, they'll have a whole box of them stashed somewhere. Worse thing that could happen is he'll say no.

your other option is to go buy a pioneer stereo from wal-mart, open it carefully, take out the remote and then return the stereo. 9 times outta 10 they are not gonna even open the box on return, and if they do I doubt they are gonna be checking for a remote.

I know these are sorta crooked suggestions, but I really am an honest person. I just don't like giant corporations like best buy and wal-mart.

i went and ask circuit city if they had any extra i could buy and they gave one to me for my, oh, i forget which one it was. anyway, yeah, you need it to program the pac. look on the clubgp store. they sell them for about the cheapest of anyone.