Tires

Supreme Cutlass

megiuars in the clear bottle, just amke sure you get one of the tire swpies or applicator. They are black with the yellow handle. Spray the tires then go over the tires with the swipe, so you don't get as much spin off. Oh and with that stuff make sure you let it sit for a little while before you drive or you'll get spin off and that goes with any tire shine product. Stay away from armor all, it turns tires brown.

There is also a gel like product from meguiars that is purple and smells like grape pop and goes on with the applicator, that is my favorite but it is a little messy. JMO later Jay

I bought this stuff mainly cause it was cheap (and looks like it would last longer than the foam stuff), and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. I used it over a week ago and it looks like I sprayed them this morning. The key is to spray them once, let it soak in, and spray them again. Don't wipe off or anything.

http://www.epinions.com/auto-Care-All-Tire_and_Wheel_Turtle_Wax-Wet_n_Black_Professional_Tire_Dressing/display_~reviews

I've used a lot of different tire shine products in the past w/ good results(Eagle 1 wet tire shine, Meguiars, Black Magic "tire wet," etc.). I typically use the Black Magic tire wet and go over the tires with the swipes type applicators.