Complete turbo kit plus some

manualturbo

hey guys,

i see a lot of guys posting here are wanting to turbo N/A 3.1's. i was waiting to do this but i have a parts TGP sitting in the garage thats just waiting to get torn apart. the only things i need out of it are the bumpers, some interior, the engine minus intake and exhaust, and the radiator. everything else is up for sale. i would like to keep it together and sell it as a kit but if no one goes for that then it can go separately. you can have the turbo, crossover(cracked), all wiring, map sensor, intercooler, wastegate and solenoid + lines, upper and lower intake, coolant bottle, air intake ducts(if desired, pretty restrictive), computer plus eprom, and if wanted i will throw in the transmission--but that is as is, i bought this car as a parts car and it ran great besides the brakes. the transmission shifted smooth and didnt slip but i only drove it for a couple miles. the turbo is in good shape, and i think the only thing that needs attention is the crossover pipe b/c its cracked like all of them are.

anybody else need parts not mentioned that i dont need? email me and ill let you know.

mitch

90 tgp 5 speed

I'll give you $20 for the wiring harness that attaches to the master cylinder. It attaches to the m/c in like 4 places, and then has 2 main wire connections that go to the car. If you have the motor relay for the master cylinder, I'd give you another $20 for that. Let me know.

Jason

Guest TurboSedan
howu you want for the upper and lower intake manifolds? and the front exhaust manifold?

Ray

actually you don't need any of that stuff to turbo a n/a 3.1. you do need the *rear* exhaust manifold. the lower intake is the same. the plenum is the same except for the '3.1 Intercooled Turbo' writing on the top and the threaded hole for the AIT sensor but you could easily drill and tap your existing plenum.

joshua

i know i dont need any of those parts for turboing a 3.1 but i want to port and polish them at school and get them painted..i dont think im gunna need te TGP computer im gunna try to just put he TGP PROM in my computer and it shold work..thanks though

Ray

i know i dont need any of those parts for turboing a 3.1 but i want to port and polish them at school and get them painted..i dont think im gunna need te TGP computer im gunna try to just put he TGP PROM in my computer and it shold work..thanks though

Ray

If you want it jet coated, give me a holla. It comes out pollished not to mention it provides a heat barrior resulting in hotter gasses threw trubo.. (hotter gasses move faster) and lower intake temps.

RedZ