'''

Invasion1

Does that mean they have to reimburse us (GM) ?

Most of those are not new to me.

I found a better solution for the brakelight switch problem.LED taillights. I didn't even have to come up with a new brake switch design. :lol: Nice remedy.

What does a recall mean exactly? Do they have to do something about it or what?

I just glanced there for a sec.

I just did the fuel sender assembly too. yea the return hose was leaking.$300 part. It had melted plastic and wires looked like they almost got hot enough to ignite gasoline.

Seatbelt problems, yes. My girlfriend Lacey gets pissed off everytime she goes to put her seatbelt on. then she slams the door and it works, barely. Nice fix, I am so proud of her! :roll:

I didn't have the column fall off the rack gear yet! Good for me, but I did put a new rack and pinion and it seems to be way better than what I had.

It says that a faulty brake switch can result in the cruise function resuming after releasing of the brake pedal.

How? I mean I need to know because I still have this problem, but I don't see how it is related to the switch. I thought it might have been the vacuum valve out of adjustment?

Good find Dave.

I guess I'am lucky, never had any of these problems. :) Being a Ca car now in

Texas it's never seen snow. At least I know my cradle bolts are ok, I just aligned my cradle to the frame. Bolts were dirty but no rust. :D

Jud

I didn't have the column fall off the rack gear yet! Good for me, but I did put a new rack and pinion and it seems to be way better than what I had.

It says that a faulty brake switch can result in the cruise function resuming after releasing of the brake pedal.

How? I mean I need to know because I still have this problem, but I don't see how it is related to the switch. I thought it might have been the vacuum valve out of adjustment?

The Brake Switch is also a vacuum dump switch. If the electrical part of the switch that tells the crusie to turn off doesnt work anymore, its just a matter of reapplying the vacuum from the vacuum dump. I hope this makes sense..