][][[][][

Invasion1

I just fixed mine in the Turbo CS

was 20 kmph off and with gmpcm software and some help from Mick on http://www.gmpcm.com mine is reading 99% accurate with my old mans Aviation GPS

PM me if you want some help with yours....

Which one did you change pulse divider or road sensor? Do you have the numbers?

Thanks Adam

I have my IP Pulse Divisor set at 6, and my Road Speed Sensor Constant at 12007.8176. Granted that's with a getrag 284 but you're values should be close. Now, I didn't tune mine with a GPS but with a speed trap so it still could be off a little. :P

Yeah, I should have mentioned I have the stock 245/50/16 tires. I think 282s(w-body) have a 2.61 FDR compared to 284s 2.67 FDR, but that's pretty darn close. Also, I got a VSS code a couple times, but I just turned the code flag off so it doesn't set the SES. :P

That's interesting about the ECM seeing 0. Since the signal runs through the ECM then it should be fine if my speedo is working, or at least that's what I figured anyways. Did your speedo not work with you got the code?

Thanks Guys, I got the 282 as well. So I'll try that code. Any of you are willing to tune my car? I'll pay for it give me a price.

Things that are off is idle (WAY TO HIGH) the bumpiness during decel.

Let me know

Adam S.

Guest TurboSedan
I would think correcting the VSS to actual would cure or serously help the bumpy bucking... 8)

i hope so! my speedometer reads roughly 24% too slow. i am going to be ordering FFP dogbones by the end of the week. unfortunately, i still don't have GMPCM, an EEPROM burner, or even a PC yet so it may be awhile before i can fix the speedometer issue.

thanks Dave for the great info!

my speedo worked but the PCM/ECM speed was constantly reading "0" on datamaster when i was working to fix this problem.

That's interesting as I haven't looked to see if my ECM was seeing zero when I had the code. Other times I've scanned it using datamaster and it worked so I'll have to look into that. :?

hey Adam

im probibily the closest to you.....

i head to Toronto quite often if you wanna meet up some time?

i can bring my laptop with all the goodies on it and we can try to get your car running better.

PM me

I've been busy. The code you gave me worked like a charm, I'm aprox 1 kph off the actuall speed (GPS way) I just finished my AC got the emission next I need to get my ALDL connector working than I can start tuning. What days would be good for you? I would prefer if you took the car and than just bring it back when you're done.

Let me know

Adam S.