Which w-body do you own?

frusciante fan

your w-body  

1. 1. your w-body

i just figured if anybody did have on here, they could count it as a regal. i haven't seen anybody with one here, but the new centurys are hella popular.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• z34_nut

• Euro

• genEus

but the new centurys are hella popular.

FYI, saying the word "hella" went out...oh wait..it never was "in". Don't say it again, lest you sound like a nor-cal idiot.

Oh & Cutlass > *

but the new centurys are hella popular.

FYI, saying the word "hella" went out...oh wait..it never was "in". Don't say it again, lest you sound like a nor-cal idiot.

Oh & Cutlass > *

Aw, you guys are hella lame.

Screw you guys....I'm going home.\

It also still appears that no one is ballin' in an Impala. I would actually take an L67 Impala before a GTP, just for the sleeper effect.

As would i for impala SS over GTP

becauze the SS is hella better (:roll: to the hella joke...since when is there an english police here? :lol: )

i would take a cutty convertable over a lumina z34, the luminas were the least equiped, no rear buckets, no leather, no keyless, nothing really special at all, while the Regal, Grand Prix, and Cutlass have the works, lol, i hope sarcasms with the fastest na one, seeing as how a cutlass, and gp w/ the 3.4 were well, the same

i would take a cutty convertable over a lumina z34, the luminas were the least equiped, no rear buckets, no leather, no keyless, nothing really special at all, while the Regal, Grand Prix, and Cutlass have the works, lol, i hope sarcasms with the fastest na one, seeing as how a cutlass, and gp w/ the 3.4 were well, the same

I believe the Luminas were a little lighter :willynilly:

i would take a cutty convertable over a lumina z34

As would I! That's what I've wanted, but I can't find one with low mileage, so that's why my next car's going to be a '01 or '02 GP 2dr Coupe.

Yes, I was being sarcastic Prospeeder. :mrgreen: It didn't take much money to put a security system in the Lumina, which comes with trunk release and keyless entry. As for the rear buckets, I don't have anyone in the back seats merely for racing purposes :wink:

Yes, I was being sarcastic Prospeeder. :mrgreen: It didn't take much money to put a security system in the Lumina, which comes with trunk release and keyless entry. As for the rear buckets, I don't have anyone in the back seats merely for racing purposes :wink:

i wish my fucking keyless worked......