';';

Invasion1

Why did you post this?

Call, or email MSD, and ask them, how the fuck are we supposed to know if MSD has a kit that fits your application? None of us work for MSD...

Why did you post this?

Call, or email MSD, and ask them, how the fuck are we supposed to know if MSD has a kit that fits your application? None of us work for MSD...

Aaron, shut the fuck up if you've got nothing to add. Next time you ask any kind of question about your engine, I'll be sure to tell you to shut up and that I "don't work for GM".

Well, as Aaron said I would contact MSD's customer service.

The kit's universal so its kinda a buyer beware, theres no guarantee to fit.

Most of the people that have MSD wires of aftermarket wires on here have bought the wires and crimped the boots themselves. The kits for the 3800's are made specifically for that motor.

I would get a hold of MSD, if that doesn't work maybe buy some MSD wires and make your own? :shrug:

Guest TurboSedan
Fuck you Aaron

thats called contributing to the forum.....something you consistantly LACK

:werd: you really end up looking like a complete idiot very often Aaron. go post about your engine on 60*V6. oh wait, you can't! :lol:

Guest TurboSedan

Wanna bet?

i have no idea really, but i DID PM Ben ALL of your IP addresses so he could ban you from 60*V6 awhile back.

just quit being a fucking dork/idiot/jerk/stupid little 13 year old and maybe some people will give you some more respect.

i look forward too banning YOU the first chance i get.

i look forward to banning YOU the first chance i get.

Why wait?

Anyway, I'd be pissed if that happened to me (the wires that is, ya know the topic) hopefully you get some answers from MSD. To answer your other question my friend has Magnecores for an Aluminum headed 2.8 that fit perfectly.

Sorry your thread got taken down the shitter.

Anyway, I'd be pissed if that happened to me (the wires that is, ya know the topic) hopefully you get some answers from MSD. To answer your other question my friend has Magnecores for an Aluminum headed 2.8 that fit perfectly.

Did he use a universal kit or does Magnecore make a set for the 2.8?

i just saw in my summit mag that they have the do it urself wire sets for v6s from MSD. If that helps any. I'll try and find it again and post the part numbers if u want.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, the ones made for the car fit, but ones made for every V6 ever made don't...

I coulda never guessed.

I hope you like em, I really liked mine!

Why did you post this?

Aaron , I always look forward to reading your posts, and to me you are even a fellow Fiero'er , But, I though this was outta line too....

Just b'n honest man....

Cant we all just :kiss: getalong..... :lol: