I am now Cutlass-less.....

jeremy

.....sold her to a nice gentleman from Parma, OH for $3200.....I sincerely hope she is a good to him as she was to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bawl: Sad, man. You made a killing on that fucker. $2700 is a fucking good profit on a car.

thats kinda sad...thats kewl that someone from ohio bought her though...maybe i'll see it around sometime...thats be neat!...hell, maybe the guy will join w-body.com ...anywayz, hopefully you can find a nice 4 door to take her place...

well how much did you spend on the car total?

mabey he broke even? (that would be ALOT of fucking maintence and shit)

either way, good job, its always tough selling a car.

Guest TurboSedan
Isn't is TurboSedan? Oh yeah.. he's got that Cutlass but only talks about his Turbo dodge.. :lol:

:lol: probably because my Cutlass does nothing but piss me off lately! that and it hasn't been a daily driver since last August :?

but hey with any luck i'll own TWO W-bodies sometime in June :twisted: ....an no Turbo Dodge!

you will miss your Cutlass, but if you do get that 2nd generation GP it won't hurt as bad...in fact I got 6 yrs out of my Cutlass and it was time to move on...I'm 100% satisfied with current "w".

Well, hopefully Jeremy will find something that will suit him. I'm pretty sure his had less miles and was probably in better overall shape than mine. I'm just curious to know what he is looking for now...in the 4 door...

As for me...2nd Gen GP....haha