Custom CAI Help.

tgpguy21

Please, don't put anything on your car. People like you are the ones you half ass mod their car, ruining it, and piss everyone here off. People like you then show up on Ebay trying to sell a highly modded Cutlass, raced to shit and back, for $10,000. So don't even bother. Search the website, this thread is over. If you want your car to be fast, get a job, and do it right.

Aaron, shut the hell up. I've seen him ask a few general questions in this thread, and none of them merit your insults and assumptions about what he's going to do to his car.

Bottom line, it's his car. Nobody else, least of all you, has the right to tell him what and what not to do to his car, especially in the manner you've done.

"People like you" this and "people like you" that - that's insulting. Find a better way to express your thoughts without being a dick, or get off this board.

Aaron DOES have a point though........

There are a TON of decently engineered CAI's already out there that can be had for small change (especially used).

*I* think $20-25 per hp is MORE than worth it (especially when you are going to get more sheer POWER from a proper CAI).

Aaron DOES have a point though........

There are a TON of decently engineered CAI's already out there that can be had for small change (especially used).

*I* think $20-25 per hp is MORE than worth it (especially when you are going to get more sheer POWER from a proper CAI).

If he has a point, then why does he have to make it by being insulting and rude about it? If he's got a compelling enough point, he can make it strong enough without resorting to being condescending.

Please, don't put anything on your car. People like you are the ones you half ass mod their car, ruining it, and piss everyone here off. People like you then show up on Ebay trying to sell a highly modded Cutlass, raced to shit and back, for $10,000. So don't even bother. Search the website, this thread is over. If you want your car to be fast, get a job, and do it right.

First of all you ass. i do have a job. im in the air force. which to me is the best job anyone could ever have the privlage of having, and you do what for a living? Well forget it cause i dont care. 2nd the reason why im asking these questions is so im not one of those guys that half ass it and have a half ass running car. Which is why im not doing the WAI and isntead doing a combo of fenderwall intake and using a cone filter in my stock air box.

see aaron, im not the only one who thinks your a peice of shit, get off this forum, or are you planning to get banned like what happened on 60* :lol:

No good imput to someones thread, dont fucking post on it, plain and simple. We all started knowing jack shit and thats the reason of the forums, is to learn and help one another. there was a time where you had no idea wtf you were doing. and in all honesty i still think you dont know what your doing, building a 3.4 up, pfft, stupid choice, more bad reasons than good.

tgpguy21, Camp peneoton CA, thats where my buddy is stationed right now, hes a marine. He works in a metal fabrication shop and can basicly build anything you want, hell hes actually sent my friend a custom fabricated ram air intake system. He really can do wonders! if your not to far away from him, give him 20 bucks and a case of beer you got a highly skilled fab man! 8) but like sl3196 said, go to those links if you really want to do this your self. And good luck!

Im an autobody guy in the air force and we do welding and exhaust work and everything too. i think i already have an idea of what i want. thanks though. tell your friend i appreciate him taking a stand as a marine.

Is it expensive to just get some actual aluminum or something, and have it mandrel bent for you? I will most likely relocate the batteries in both turbos, and have a real CAI made. But I've never had such custom work done, and was wondering what something like that runs.

Im an autobody guy in the air force and we do welding and exhaust work and everything too. i think i already have an idea of what i want. thanks though. tell your friend i appreciate him taking a stand as a marine.

he says, no offence but army, navy, and air are the scum of the military. lol, but he also said np if you needed help, those crazy marines man!!!

he says, no offence but army, navy, and air are the scum of the military. lol, but he also said np if you needed help, those crazy marines man!!!

There is no scum of the military. I hold the same respect for a 54 year old Vietnam Vet as I do for a 19 year old kid in the Army. There isn't scum, bottom line, these kids are risking their lives for a $30,000 paycheck.

There is no scum of the military. I hold the same respect for a 54 year old Vietnam Vet as I do for a 19 year old kid in the Army. There isn't scum, bottom line, these kids are risking their lives for a $30,000 paycheck.

aaron your to stupid, if you had a couple of friends in the rins, all marines look down on the other branches, for what reason? im not shure, its a marine thing, i was relaying a mssg. and talking about respect, how come you never showed any to the creator of this thread??? you stupid fuck lol!!!

aaron your to stupid, if you had a couple of friends in the rins, all marines look down on the other branches, for what reason? im not shure, its a marine thing, i was relaying a mssg. and talking about respect, how come you never showed any to the creator of this thread??? you stupid fuck lol!!!

You realise that you sound like a moron too since you are bickering like this..........

So Aaron gets a little out of control sometimes.

Big deal. Let him......

As for the Marines............you are correct.........my roomate was one........you don't even want to hear the names he has called other services before :lol:

well fine for $20, but that looks like ass regardless. :?
Yup my $250 was well spent. (I think)

Although $250 may be a bit high for an intake, your's does look really good!

Yeah us airforce guys say the same things about marines, navy, and army. Actually i went to school for my job on an army base and marines were by far the coolest guys to hang out with. we all hated the army guys.