I have some factory CS 5-spokes now

94CutlassSLCoupe

76_12_sb.JPG

They cost enough, but I can't wait to get them on. I had to get some wheels that I wouldn't have to worry about getting jacked when i'm in Flint :lol: I'm still not sure they are 100% safe...

Anybody want some sawblades??? lol

I go to Kettering University (formerly GMI)...I will be up there for school again in two weeks...so I'm only there April-Mid June and October-Mid Dec

Locking lugnuts.. Just dont lose the key....

Sweet.. Those'll really bring up the look of your Cutlass.. Hell, they didn;t a number on my Euro, lol

lol well you don't have to worry about getting busted for underage drinking!!! (not that i do that anyway :lol: )

The Z34 rear sway bar being on the car made a huge difference too...I'll bet these 5 spokes are at least 3-4 lbs lighter per wheel too...the sawblades have a LOT of aluminum in them!

I had to get some wheels that I wouldn't have to worry about getting jacked when i'm in Flint

I would love someone to steal my rims, I have them insured on my policy for $1400 replacent cost. I could now get 19s with rubber for $1400.

how much=$250...they are pretty much mint tho...I wanted 'em and they were still cheaper than the other rims i was gonna buy. These rims are expensive as fuck anywhere.

I won't put aftermarket rims on my insurance because I KNOW my rates would get jacked...I'm 19...

Look on E-gay right now...there's a CS 4-door on there that has those rims with a bad trans for $99. Its in rochester, ny.

They are on E-gay occasionally...all i need now is a HUD....already got leather, power everything, DIS...got the fold down back seat but i prefer it over the rear buckets right now.

Yeah...getting the car aligned thursday and then I will get the new rims on there....SHOULD LOOK SWEET!!!!

Yeah i would have given you $50 a piece lol