those who do SQL and SPL competitions what do ya think about

MoTox8410

Holy shit.. if that even fit in any trunks it would cause great ass end sag (especially in early w's) and that would be so fuckn loud you probably couldn't here yourself think! Where do you get an amp to power that baby lol?

- Jeff L.

• 2 months later...

I'm sure its decent. But I wouldnt pay what they are asking for it. You can get something that will do as good a job if not better for a hell of alot less!

You really dont need anything that big, its just a matter of bragging rights, saying I have this you dont and my system is better.

but yeah id like to know what there asking for that fucking beastly sub.

All I can say about that is, DAMN.

How much were they asking for it anyway? I looked for the price and couldn't find it.

Its for displays and shows only right now but the rumor I heard was arround $6000.

mtxjack2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If the cone on that were aluminum it would be far more useful. you could use it to make rice and other ethnic foods normally cooked in a wok. :lol:

I think Cbad has found the perfect vehicle as long as there's enough space in the roof to mount the sub. I just don't think there's enough roof space for a 22" sub there. :x 8)

• 2 months later...
yeah but you know you would take that buick century with that in it :lol: :lol:

if not, the brothers sure would

The morman dudes that go door to door??

:lol:

you don't know who the brothers are?

well, i guess there arn't too many blacks in Wyoming....Detroit is one of the blackest cities in the country