what do you guys think about these???

Euro

since they're the same 115mm bolt pattern, and fwd, at least theres a good chance of them fitting. anybody think they will fit well enough to drive?? plus theyre a freakin STEAL plus the no shipping cost!!

im getting new tires for my birthday so im looking for wheels now!! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43957&item=7956193697&rd=1

EDIT::

what about these as well??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7956063129&fromMakeTrack=true#ShippingPayment

Not sure about the offset on a Lumina, but those wheels will fit with a 5/16" spacer from Pepboys. I'm currently running a set of spacers on my car with no problems. Just make sure you torque your lugs to 100ft.lbs everytime.

yeah i dont know why i put the 2nd ones on it. I guess because the member here firefighter_0039 or something like that has those in chrome, and look pretty good.

I was talking with Z34_nut, and he said that he had to modify his own spacers for his wheels, and modifying his caliper brackets in order for those wheels to fit....so idk if its worth it

plus idk why, but i cant find tires that'll fit these wheels. alot of tire places dont have any listed.

You can buy spacers from Ebay pretty cheap. I think mine were $10/set for 5mm ones and they don't vibrate at all.

An angle grinder and a cutting wheel will make quick work of modifying the caliper brackets. You can get angle grinders for less than $15 at Harbor Freight.

Those are real narrow for 17's, but 225/50-17 or 235/50-17 should fit without any problems.