20's on a lumi?

Darksyde

Look a touch too big and too blingy for my tastes.. Id say 18s max.. And less of the bling nasty of course.. The Camaro tip looks a little ass tastic because there's only one.. you need two to have me like it, and they MUST be mounted on the outside, not right next to each other (a la Corvette)

i was gonna do 20's but then i'd have to buy springs to lift it again and a new monoleaf and sell my FFP coilovers.

If you guys say your car is gonna be on 20's as a daily driver, even for the summer your nuts. They ride like fuckola. I forgot my dreams of 20's a said it'll look good enough with 18's and lowered. later Jay

BUt taht one does look pretty good, first one i've ever seen

I'll be the stick in the mud and say I think that looks gaudy.

:bs: The exhaust tip looks worse. Plus the fact that the car is about a foot off the ground. Where are the running boards?

That, and the half of a luggage rack really sets it off nicely. Drive back to the hood and stay there.

Looks too big to me. It almost looks lifted.

It might look okay if they didn't stick out as far as they do, so it could be lowered 2" or so. I think a 19" with that profile tire would fit the car better though.

Also, the problem with most 20's I've seen, is they are all such UGLY styles.

I've seen pics of Cutlasses with 20's (which seem to fit the wheel wells better than 20's on that Lumina) and the size doesn't look bad at all, but the style of all 20's I've seen are :puke:. They're all designed for gangsta's and balla's I guess.

Looks too big to me. It almost looks lifted.

It might look okay if they didn't stick out as far as they do, so it could be lowered 2" or so. I think a 19" with that profile tire would fit the car better though.

Also, the problem with most 20's I've seen, is they are all such UGLY styles.

I've seen pics of Cutlasses with 20's (which seem to fit the wheel wells better than 20's on that Lumina) and the size doesn't look bad at all, but the style of all 20's I've seen are :puke:. They're all designed for gangsta's and balla's I guess.

http://mkwheel.com/wheeldetails.asp?rim_name=m35&rim_id=51

20 x 7.5 and it looks good!

It's not bad, I actually prefer the M43 if not for the fake rivets, or maybe the M32. They're still not completely my taste though. I have a preference for clean and simple, I also prefer the spokes to be concave instead of convex. I know you can get a better lip with convex spokes, but I've just always liked the concave look.

I wonder if those could be even bigger than 20"?

For some reason, 20's seem to fit a lot better on this Cutlass.

327637_32_full.jpg

If the wheels were a better design, I would even say the 20" looks good size-wise on the Cutlass. They definitely look very oversized on the Lumina. It could just be Cutlass wheel well openings are bigger though.

• 2 weeks later...

i think cause the pic is from the rear it makes the entire car look like it's higher than in reality...usually the rear is a tad higher than the rest of the car....just my 2cents though

those 20's are majorly blinging...too blinging for my taste. nice looking Lumina otherwise except for that exhaust tip and spoiler part of the luggage rack missing :bash: moron!