!!!!!!cd changer give away!!!!!

the duke and me

i will get anyone who wants to build me an adapter for a bmw 6 disc cd changer all they have to do is build one get it to me and i will send them a cd changer its a model number tr1003 the one i give away will probly be that or an alpine bmw 6 disc part number 65.12-6 941 416

I'll get right on that. I'm working on a cure for cancer at the moment.

Just sell it and buy one that's compatible with your current radio. If your radio's not compatible, buy one.

Why not get on a BMW board and sell your changer, and then with that money you make, buy a changer that will work with your deck?? That would make the most sense to me. I'm sure a BMW radio would not look good in a W-body and would probably cost more than what buying a 6 disk changer would that would work with your current deck.

because if i can get an adapter that will fit i can sell those and the cd changers to anyone aka you all for low prices i was just trying to do sometihng nice

That's nice of you, but none of us own BMW's that I know of. Find a BMW message board, and make some money there.