• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• Aaron

• Regal_GS_1989

• Jamz

Yes I agree with you, and the mufflers were fing HUGE, but that hinted at the power underneath. That's what I liked about the N* caddys, those 2 bigasss mufflers angling out, looked so sweet. I agree that Chevys have nice tips tho, and I love the Z34 ones.

But one Q, you don't like your original 4 circles? You know, the ones that after 2 years the outside is black, but the inside ones still seem to stay grey. I wonder how that happens...lol

14.jpg

This summer

1228_006.jpg

Just recently

I have to admit the older Grand Prix's look sexy, especially from the rear lol!

A few of my familes Non-W-Bodies

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

PhotoPC%20Sunday,%20May%2016,%202004%20822%20PM%202.jpg

PhotoPC%20Sunday,%20May%2016,%202004%20939%20PM%202.jpg

- Jeff L.

Complete and utter chaos! A Chevy Loomy, Mazda RX, Acura CL, Ford Taurus, and Suburban...all in the same driveway! :willynilly: Nothing but GM products in our drive....pics comin' tomorrow.

Aaron

Took a pic of it with my phone this morning as I left for work.

Currently it's half buried. Since the forum has been down I have spent near to $1000 in repairs because every winter beats the f**k out every car I own. New brakes in front. New computer. Now my rear suspension is messed because of the badly plowed roads. My shocks took a beating and are now frozen. It's going to cost like $400 to replace em from a guess. =(::::::

2306187536409xu.jpg

23062310564010un.jpg

DAMMIT! ENOUGH SNOW!!! THREE STORMS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

Yes I agree with you, and the mufflers were fing HUGE, but that hinted at the power underneath. That's what I liked about the N* caddys, those 2 bigasss mufflers angling out, looked so sweet. I agree that Chevys have nice tips tho, and I love the Z34 ones.

But one Q, you don't like your original 4 circles? You know, the ones that after 2 years the outside is black, but the inside ones still seem to stay grey. I wonder how that happens...lol

I never had that exhaust. Car originally had a single outlet.

100_0213.jpg

And someone said to be an ass in this thread.....IVE GOT AN L67..lol

DSCF0259.jpg

My reaction:

1st picture: Damn that's clean!

2nd picture: :shock:

that about sums up what i was thinking too, lol

:)

it took me 3 hours to wash the car, cuz it was like 22 degrees out and i washed by hand...it is a clean car, but i didnt get to clean under the hood, cuz i was freezing...and the turn signals dont match..lol..but other then that i keep it as clean as i can

100_0210.jpg

100_0212.jpg

100_0182.jpg

this being the reason its dirty under the hood, i was doing major wiring about two weeks before and its cold as hell

100_0178.jpg

100_0181.jpg