]'][][

Invasion1

all the more reason to make sure you have a good colant mix in the car...... my 3100 last year saw highs for a whole week never get about -20F and this year already, i made the 200 mile trip home in -20F weather.

glad it will be done soon!

I can't really warm mine up due to the fact that my ebrake is broken and my driveway and street are both pretty steep hills, so I have to be in the car while its warming up. If I am at work or something I will let it warm up for a couple minutes before leaving though. However, I let it warm up for like a minute while I'm in it at home, and then I drive through my subdivision for a couple minutes (about a mile) so by the time I actually get on it, it is fairly warmed up. (usually heat is starting to come out) Haven't had a problem yet, but blown head gaskets are a common problem with the Quad 4. Hopefully I make it through the winter without that problem. The only thing I've broken so far on this car *knock on wood* is the shift cable, so I'm satisfied so far for what it is.

Shawn