Supreme Internationals...ALL ONE COLOR??

gmrulz4u

Does any member of this message board have a 1988-1991 Olds Cutlass Supreme International that is ALL ONE COLOR?

They SEEM to quite rare for some reason...maybe it's just me?

No internationals came in one color unless it was an option in '91, however base models in mid '90-'91 could get the "BYP" appearance package which consisted of international ground effects in body color. Also the 90-91 convertibles got the body color gfx.

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

I would if I could, but right now I am at work, and they have everyting disabled, so I can't RIGHT CLICK and save it...I can when I get home though...

I assume someone else can do it WAY before that though:)

ok that worked. Damn thats a sexy car. oooh yeah. Shit. Dammit! White!! Argh now what do I do!!!!! What year is that car listed as? Also Im not entirely sure if that's an int'l or a base model cause there's no I-series logo on the hood, but there looks to be one on the door?? Either way ARGH I dont know what I want now. THanks for screwing my decision up as to what color I want!!!! Perv!

there's a '91 (I'm sure cuz the manual was in it) I-Series in monochrome burgundy on the lot in a J/Y not far from my place...it's in fukkin AMAZING condition cept for a spot of rust, and all the missing parts obviously.....but the ful dual exhaust and both mufflers are still there...wonder if they're worth anything?

I'm assuming you are talking of two doors? I've seen them both in 2 tone and monotone.

The four door Internationals were always monotone, except mine. :-)

But then again, it wasn't originally an International.

Jason

I have only seen one internation that was solid, and it was an almost fully loaded 1991 2-door with the DOHC. I have seen one 1990 2-door SL that had the international exterior with the exception of foglights, and the wheels (it had the 15 inch crosslace ones) and it was a solid silver. I went to look at it because I thought that it was an international at first, but when I looked inside, it was bench seat, column shift.

No offense to W-body sedan owners, but I've always liked 4drs - just not the W-body versions. The coupes are quite a bit sleeker and more aerodynamic looking. Rooflines on the sedans are much more formal looking. Only exception would be the 97+ Grand Prix's, the sedan versions look just as good as the coupe version. I think if you took a 97+ GP coupe silhouette, the sedan would fit right into it.

I noticed that too. Also, when I get into the back seat of a sedan, it is just like being in the coupe with the exception of being able to push the seat back up to help getting in. I actually find it easier to get into the back seat of a coupe rather than the sedan (on the newer Grand Prix).