Buick Regal Factory woodgrain-delete option?

Brian P

Shit, I just realized that I have a pic of a regal without the wood. Tell Me is it looks like this Brian

217464_10_full.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's not factory! It's too bright, rather gaudy looking, has an aftermarket stereo, and a crooked Palm PDA where the factory radio used to be. :willynilly:

i had that radio. it was awesome. back on topic. none of the regals i've seen have trim like that. if i remember correctly my buddy's black gs had a black dash with black trim

a black or dark color like in the Lumina Z-34 would look good on that Regal dash...When my gf had a Century i played with the idea of hooking it up, i never liked the way the woodgrain was plastered on the dash...

i got the red interior with wood trim in my regal... it sucks. I need to switch it out for grey or something. although all that work is probably like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic... my car is developing problems at an exponential rate.... ugh!

Shit, I just realized that I have a pic of a regal without the wood. Tell Me is it looks like this Brian

217464_10_full.jpg

Palm PDA where the factory radio used to be. :willynilly:

I saw that and I was like WTF?? The more I look at that, the entire dash color looks like a Photoshop.

whow, what is up with at front bumper and grill on the Regal?? is the a photoshop or alot of fabrication work? looks really sporty with the rims and all. I mean it ant your grandpa's regal... :shock:

whow, what is up with at front bumper and grill on the Regal?? is the a photoshop or alot of fabrication work? looks really sporty with the rims and all. I mean it ant your grandpa's regal... :shock:

Maybe I don't have the best eye for these things, but that Regal looks like a Photochop. The first pic, the wheels have a different hue and are blurrier than the rest of the car. The front wheel looks distorted and squashed. The rotors also look too large to be W-body rotors, and the rear caliper is on the wrong side. The rear bumper has reflections, but the front one doesn't. On the second pic, the grille and bumper look very much like a drawing, almost cartoonish. No reflections whatsoever. The wheel is much more blurry than the rest of the car.

This guy looks like a huge faker to me...

Maybe I don't have the best eye for these things, but that Regal looks like a Photochop. The first pic, the wheels have a different hue and are blurrier than the rest of the car. The front wheel looks distorted and squashed. The rotors also look too large to be W-body rotors, and the rear caliper is on the wrong side. The rear bumper has reflections, but the front one doesn't. On the second pic, the grille and bumper look very much like a drawing, almost cartoonish. No reflections whatsoever. The wheel is much more blurry than the rest of the car.

This guy looks like a huge faker to me...

I agree totally.....

• 8 years later...

217464_10_full.jpg

What type of touch screen or whatever is in were the factory radio should be? thanks