THis website

NORBI

One more suggestion about this site, i think that everybody could help Shawn and update this site so it has little bit from everybody like pictures, information etc so it would be the best and biggest w-body and GM page with information on internet. So lets help shawn keep this page up and updated with latest information only if he has time to do it since everybody is busy and working (except me for now stupid Tyco layoffs) but in a spare time lets contribute some info. What do u has.

:read: :worship: :worship: :worship: :werd:

I'm game! I run a little site with some goodies, but I'm willing to trade over some information when I'm done with it... Shawn, I know I haven't been a member for long, but you've done well! Keep it up and let us know what we can do for ya'. :D

- RedFox340

What would help a lot are some pointers (or a tutorial) on how to use MySQL! My plan is to make it so I can add info to the site as easily as I can post a message in the forum.

I think I can figure out PHP on my own, but MySQL I have ZERO knowledge on.

I write ASP and ASP.NET at work and connect to SQL Server, so if anyone out there can relate MySQL to SQL Server that would probably help me to understand it better too.

here ill help...... in the engine chart with all the years/available engines, it shows the 94 lumina as available with the 3100 where it was actually still the 3.1

they switched part of the way in the year and put a 3100 in the cars in late 1994.

RedZ

Same with the 93 cutlass but officially it didnt start until 94 for the cutlass and 95 in the lumina. Gm used the cavalier and sunbird as wella s the lumina in 94 to get rid of the 3.1 stock.