How many TGPs are left??

samiamryan

Just wondering how many TGPs are left and if there is a website how many are still registered. I live in Wisconsin, kind of curious how man are left. I own 1 and Ive seen 1 parked on the street in Chicago once.

I own 1, my buddy in virginia owns 2, althou one can never be registered, or so he was told. Theres a mint white TSTE for sale here in Missouri, and a not so good TSTE that sold recently at a dealer. 2 on Ebay now, with alot more recently sold on ebay. I would guess theres probly 50% left. Althou with this Beretta boys buying them to do a turbo swap, that number wont last long...

I have seen 5 (4 red and one black) in the Northern Part of MN (I dont think all of them where from this part of the state thou.) and I have seen only one other TSTE but that was in ND and I know of one TSTE in OK that Im working on getting.

Theres a bunch here. Pretty much out of date.

http://www.turbograndprix.com/tgpamerica.htm

If everybody listed we would have a better idea.

3 in houston that I know of.

Jud

If someone sent out emails to everyone on the list inquiring about their cars, we'd have a better idea also. I'm willing to bet that a great deal of them don't own their TGP's anymore.

at least 2 in RI between me and Greg.. don't know of anyone else.

Between when I first saw my STE for sale and actually bought it, I saw another white STE turbo around the area. Few years ago, haven't seen it since.

I've seen tons of them around here, but you never know if they are the same ones or what. Saw one for sale about a half mile from my house a few months before we bought our first one. Then saw one about 2 miles away in a parking lot as we were driving down the road in our TGP coupe, we pulled in the parking lot and took a look and it was kinda beat up. Then I saw another on about 10 miles away when we were on our way to a GP meet. Then I saw one like 6 months ago when I was driving my STE down the road, but the guy didn't know what he had or didn't know what the STE's were because he gave me a funny look when I tried to talk to him at the light. Then I saw another one in my STE on my way to work one day probably 2 months ago going the other way...thought it was my dad for a minute 'cause it looked just like ours but then I remembered we had just put a pontiac banner on the windshield so it wasn't him. Then we went to ZZP to get parts for my dads GTP and I saw two of them in parking lots on the way. One was black, and the other was a dark red. It was kinda weird because it was in a parking lot on a corner facing towards the building so I couldn't see the front, but it was a dark red like my STE. I said to my dad, "they either put a TGP front end on that car, or they painted it dark red because they never put that front end on with those ground effects except for TGP's". Drove past the car and I noticed it had the hood scoops on the hood, and a Turbo badge on the rear and on the passenger door (but not on the drivers door).

Thats 7, one of which was black, all within the last 2-3 years. Plus the two we own, and the one we won on ebay and went to pick up last weekend, but found out it was slightly misadvertised so we didn't take it home. So thats 10 for me. I *think* I saw a White TSTE but I couldn't tell for sure if it had a turbo STE badge on it or not. It was driving down the road so I couldn't look at the hood until it was too late, but the badge from 100ft. away looked like a Turbo STE badge, but can't tell for sure. They really are all over the place here.

Shawn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen I think 5 including mine in Utah, one Red on the freeway with a family in it, another Red one came into work a long time ago, long before I had mine, a black one in the Applied Technology college parking lot, and a real beater black one in a Macy's parking lot, suprisingly, they all but the last one had the front valance, and in pretty good condition to. :shock:

How about each one of us emails everyone in their own state. Get this updated? and the surrounding states?

I sent them the the two people on the TGP registry on JeffM's page, and one returned with a bad email address, the 2nd one replied, said his car had been wrecked and he didn't know what he was going to do with it. He never replied to my message I returned to him though?