Yokohama Avid H4S tires??

bartonmd

I tried the Search, but it didn't turn much up with this specific tire, so here goes...

Looking at getting these from Tire Rack, delivered to my house... friend works at a shop, will mount the 4 for me for $10...

Anybody have any experience with specifically the Yokohama Avid H4S? Specifically the 215/60-16 on the factory alum. wheels. Mileage, wear, grip, etc?

Thanks,

Mike

WELL!!!...i happen to have the SAME EXACT tires from tire rack...i work at a tire shop and we couldn't get them, so i just ordered em...i mounted & balanced them myself...i've only had them for about 3k miles and 3 months...but, so far they're pretty nice...they grip good...EXCELLENT in rain!!!...i'm planning to rotate and balance them every 3k miles when i change the oil and hopefully i'll get some good treadlife out of em!...i havent had any SNOW experience with em yet, so we'll have to see how that goes! :wink: ...BUT..for the price...they've been VERY GOOD so far!

Edit: we usually set our tire pressures @ 35...but these tires seem to roll a bit in corners...i have mine @ 38 right now and that's pretty good...ALSO...they're kinda noisy when they're new....i'm not sure if it will go away over time...