better pref. ign. coil?

camkos10101

If you want a "better than stock" replacement coil, then just about any new coil you get will show a little bit of performance gains or at least better gas mileage. But If you want the best "performance" coil, I believe MSD makes a set. I'm not sure of your ignition set-up, but I'm sure they have whatever you need at a price that is competitive with other manufacturers.

Later, John

Hey thanks!! I've been trying to make it around to all the forums. I like listening to different peoples ideas and try to offer a few as well.

hey good exuse... my g/f always asks me why in the hell i think i need to be on all these different boards all the time... i'll hafta remember that one. :)

Guest Anonymous
hey good exuse... my g/f always asks me why in the hell i think i need to be on all these different boards all the time... i'll hafta remember that one. :)

My g/f doesn't complain about me being on the forums all the time. She says it keeps me from looking at that "other" stuff on the computer. :lol:

My g/f doesn't complain about me being on the forums all the time. She says it keeps me from looking at that "other" stuff on the computer. :lol:

what other stuff would that be :wink: