List all free mods!

90TGP

What you talkin bout Willis ???? These stock air boxes are very restrictive, but also rare and unique, so not ideal for cutting etc. I haven't ever heard of anybody modifying them except to take the air filter out and put a cone

filter in the fender, or otherwise putting a different HP filter system. I am a big fan of modifying air boxes, but this little buugger doesn't seem worth it. Clarify please.

• 2 weeks later...

not free but the civic intake with a 2" connector pointing downward is a almost a direct bolt-on for turbo inlet and it sucks air from the bottom of the car (CAI). You are going to only have to cut about 2-3" off of it. THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE APC INTAKE. I tried the spectre and it doesn't haven enough angle (hits the intercooleer) same with the DC sports unit. I just went to different stores with my tape measure found the right one and bought it. The K&N directly on the turbo is nice but I like flash and there is nothing better than a polished intake.