who thinks Slick needs Headlight covers

maybe2fast

Why not just add a good set of driving lights, I've seen a number of cars that used just them as there headlights.

I know mine would work just fine.

They do look sweet on a black Z.

driving lights have a different beam pattern than headlights

Why not just add a good set of driving lights, I've seen a number of cars that used just them as there headlights.

I know mine would work just fine.

They do look sweet on a black Z.

driving lights have a different beam pattern than headlights

yeah tried that on my 240SX so i didn't have to use the flip ups....didn't work to well

Someone with photoshop, do one with some eyelids on a black Z34. If it doesn't look bad, I might be interested in doing it.

are you serious? :? that'd look gay as hell. it didn't look too bad on that silver car just cause of the way the front of it was shaped, but our cars are longer/sleeker and it just wouldn't look right.

I think eyelids look stupid. If ya want a car with short squinty headlights, you shoulda bought a car with short squinty headlights! Like a Lincoln Mark VIII or W-body with miniquads! 8)

I just think it's funny when people have cars with giant googly headlights and they put the eyelid things on them... funny mostly because giant googly headlights are supposed to be in style. I hate giant googly headlights too, but I'd rather just get a car that doesn't have them in the first place. I'll be glad when giant googly headlights go out of style, if ever.

i bought some last year and took them back the next day cuz i needed cash that bad, the local parts store had them in stock, now i can't find them anywhere@!

just about any online part store...

as for headlight, covers, i like em, and YES I YANK EM AT NIGHT! its kinds stupid not to :?

anyway, at the kensington meet, i'll put em on slicks car and we can tell just for sure...

also, will some one please bring an extra drivers side marker lense!? i need one bad, willing to spend $$$