NO MUSIC!

CutlassQuad.4

:( my battery died and now my cd player and radio dont work. the screen says "loc". I looked in the owners manual and i says i need the secret code to reactivate it...but i dont know this code!?!

is there a way to bypass this?

Try this:

GM Theftloc Bypass

1. Press and hold presets 2 & 3 for about 10 seconds until the first 3 digits of the 6 digit display code are displayed (If it displays 4 digits you have a 4 digit code so, skip step 3)

2. Write the numbers down.

3. Press the AM FM button, write down the next 3 numbers

4. Call 1-800-537-5140, when asked, enter 206010, (the 2 is a Pontiac dealer, the 06010 is his ID number) press the “*†button and enter the 4 or 6 digit code from the radio, you will get an unlock code, write it down.

5. Go back to the car, and follow the model specific instructions from the owners manual to enter the unlock code.

To remove customers code, repeat step 5. you should see --- on radio face, the code is now out of the radio.

I found that here:

http://forums.vmag.com/suvtahyuk1099/messages/7742.html

I first posted those instructions a hella long time ago... its buried somewhere deep in this forum and I STILL get emails from people asking questions about it :lol: