Need some feedback on "new" rims...

DiscoStudd

Which rims would look best:  

1. 1. Which rims would look best:

• Grand Prix 5-Spoke rim
    • Cutty 5-Spoke rim
    • Monte 5-spoke rim
    • Stay stock-looking and go with the Grand Sport rim

yeah, then do alittle gun metal work to 'em like jeremy did :)

still can't get over that Jeremy ... sorry

i say fill the pontiac logos in w/ some body filler or whatever, paint the spokes gunmetal, and polish the rest (basically the rim of the rim, lol.) i think that'd look hot w/ a white car.

GP rims

To bad the newer rims wont fit (or will they?)

Mine dont have the pontiac engraved in them, and i think polished aluminiumumumum would look sweet

John

BLING.jpg

My vote! :lol:

Is your name X-Zibit? :lol: My homeboys down on da Souf-Side would love that! Shit yeah, I'll paint 'er green, and even slap on some "Brougham" emblems. I'll have me a Regal Brougham and be big pimpin'! Green for da money, gold for da honeys... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your tires are low, too.

Yeah, I noticed that too after I took that pic back in April...

I'm having fun with this picture. Here's a couple more ideas. Each one of these has a different offset than ours, so I don't know if they'd be a direct fit. I still have a couple more ideas if I can find the right pictures and get enough time to do them...

'96-'99 Bonneville 16"X7" wheels:

2590253-md.jpg

'00-up Monte Carlo "diamond cut" 16"X6.5" wheels:

2590259-md.jpg

if the regal is a 95 those will work with a 1/4" spacer....... the older brakes hit....... unless you do what me and shawn did and take the caliper mounting brackets to a grinding wheel.

I'm having fun with this picture. Here's a couple more ideas. Each one of these has a different offset than ours, so I don't know if they'd be a direct fit. I still have a couple more ideas if I can find the right pictures and get enough time to do them...

'96-'99 Bonneville 16"X7" wheels:

2590253-md.jpg

'00-up Monte Carlo "diamond cut" 16"X6.5" wheels:

2590259-md.jpg

Those 2 aren't too shabby!

Now I wish I had a tire changer so I could buy up some rims from the other platforms and try them out...

if the regal is a 95 those will work with a 1/4" spacer....... the older brakes hit....... unless you do what me and shawn did and take the caliper mounting brackets to a grinding wheel.

It's a 95 and has the 11.25" rotors. How much did you have to grind off of the brackets?