Lug Nuts

godofthunder

uh yeah i am, unless u have new rims, lugs are lugs. But anyway i have "name?" spline drive lugs in chrome, i love em and no one can steal my rims, Well unless they get a spline drive socket! Later J

Anyone running after market nuts?

Nope, still running the ones I was born with! :lol:

NOONE LAUGHED AT THE JOKE! THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THIS POST. u all smell worse than me for that. bah...and heheheh

Guest TurboSedan
12-1.50 Lugs, and Gorilla makes some good lug nuts...they're heat treated and hardened so they will last. We use those at work (Discount Tire).

i have Gorilla nuts on my Malibu and i love them. you can beat the shit out of them with a lug wrench all you want and the chrome won't chip off like the cheap ones do. they are also locking and they are good enough quality that the locking splines won't strip like cheap ones (been there done that). i would like to get them for my CS.

joshua

are any of these a solid construction. Rather than ours currently that have caps? For example, on my GFs truck, hers have botoms and then chrome tips. The tips come off if you take the wheel off to much. We are both looking for brands that are all one peice.

Jon