Now lets see the ass ends!

maybe2fast

I like your car too xtreme, how dark is your tint?

Darker than us Minnesotaans can have, lol!

darker than i can have too! we are allowed nothing on the front windows

We get 50% all the way around, cept the windsheild. Im thinking 35 on the back and 50 on the front. Not sure if that will look stupid though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty Rockstar

• J

• MaroonRegal

• GP1138

Who would agree with me in saying that the Z34 has the best looking ass of any w-body!?!?!? Also xtreme, i love the car, i just don't like the tail light covers. the front end looks amazing though.

Nick

Nice Z28-style, mail-slot exhaust tips, manitcor.

thanks, ive always loved how they look on the monte, though I want to tuck them under a inch or 2 more when I re-do the exhaust with headers :twisted:

Who would agree with me in saying that the Z34 has the best looking ass of any w-body!?!?!? Also xtreme, i love the car, i just don't like the tail light covers. the front end looks amazing though.

Nick

I think the TGP has be best looking back end. Love the tail lights on them (or SE for that matter). Z34s are way too big IMO.

I agree, the TGP is best, hands down.

I like your car too xtreme, how dark is your tint?

Darker than us Minnesotaans can have, lol!

darker than i can have too! we are allowed nothing on the front windows

We get 50% all the way around, cept the windsheild. Im thinking 35 on the back and 50 on the front. Not sure if that will look stupid though.

Don't waste your money on 50%.. its almost next to nothing. I ran 20% all around a few weeks ago. As long as you're not fuckin around, most of the cops leave it alone.

Supreme style, East Grand Forks I presume? Gotta watch the tintage down in St. Paul where I am at, because the cops are stoppin cars left and right for illegal additions to their car.. Including tint.. lol.. The cops down here think that cars were fine the way they were built.. I got stopped for a burnt tail light 2 days ago and the cop was all in my face about the Euro Lite, the GP seats, and console.. He was all defensive about it, and I was all like what the fuck is your problem? It's my car, my choices.. Now, if I were to do that to his cruiser, he would be in a position to object and bitch about it, but he'll never see me again! Man, what woulda happened if I had decided to re badge my Lumina as a Monte Carlo.. Ass face.. Ok.. my comment is now done, lol..

Now this is what an ass is supposed to look like:

104-0430_IMG-2.JPG

i used to hate that pre 94 or 95 package on the prix, but those wheels help it out so much. wanna trade cars? damn that is sexy.

Supreme style, East Grand Forks I presume? Gotta watch the tintage down in St. Paul where I am at, because the cops are stoppin cars left and right for illegal additions to their car.. Including tint..

Eh yeah.. I gotta watch it everywhere I go.. MOST of them around here really don't care too much unless you're being a dick. Then there are the few that go out of their way to hunt you down just for tint. The highway patrol gets on it when they come into town.. the city boys don't seem to bother. I rarely go back home to Thief River because they are absolute pricks about it there. East Grand used to be very easy on it because North Dakota's tint laws were so relaxed.. but I guess they changed their laws recently.. now they're pretty comparable to MN's tint laws. Now that they've changed that, they've cracked down on it a little more.

BUT I can usually get away with just a warning when I am stopped :? If I'm not the cocky jackass I usually am, I'll be fine. Gotta bite my tounge :x

Nick

I agree! however i suppose i am sorta biased. :wink: The TGP rear is nice as well. but the z34 rear is defiantely my favorite!