Replaced Intake Manifold Gaskets and its still leaking????

GranPrix

I just replaced the LIM gaskets on my 3100, and now my coolant temp sensor doesnt work, and the car feels as if it gets very hot very quick. There is a small puddle of coolant right behind the thermostat housing if I shine a flashlight on it. (very hard to see) Is this the LIM gasket STILL leaking? I dont see any other leaks. Also I bled the cooling system thoroughly and it still feels like its getting really hot. I dont know what to do, the temp sensor worked fine before.

I used a head gasket checker before I did the LIM manifold and it tested good. 

I used the high quality fel pro gaskets, and torqued down to spec. Is it possible that the new intake gaskets are leaking? I used a razor blade to clean off the gasket is it possible that a gouge or something is creating a leak? How forgiving are the fel pro gaskets?

Get a cooling system pressure tester from the "Loaner Tool" program at a parts store.  O'Reillys and AutoZone have them around here.  NAPA used-to.  Your location may be different.

Pump up the cooling system, see if it's an actual leak or if you just have some leftover spillage.

How many bleeder screws does the 3100 have?

How hot is the engine getting according to a scan tool reading the coolant temp sensor?  Do the fan(s) come on?  What is the dash gauge showing?

Runs like shit once warmed up. I dont think its overheating but I have only ran it a few minutes because im worried im gonna warp a head because these have aluminum heads

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ECT sensor on these? I found a disconnected connector by the alternator and cant find where it goes. Wires are yellow and black just like the ones going to the ECT sensor.