Post rebuild electrical nonsense

Callahanj0b

New to this forum but not to the Grand Prix.

Due to a teenager driving the car with no oil until it stopped moving, I had to pull the motor on my fiances 04 GTP and rebuild it. Crank, one connecting rod, all new bearings, rings, gaskets, seals whole shebang. The rebuild is done, motor back in and it starts/idles fine, but that's as good as it gets. The DIC (mileage/trip/etc) is dead, no power steering -new pump and fluid full(power steering solved, low pressure line had a leak, missed it due to other fluids under the car), moves but absolutely no acceleration like its choking out, periodic hesitations like mmm g, mm, g, g, go, mmmmm, g, g goo, goooo,gooooooooo, no, mmmm (revs fine in park/neutral so im pretty sure CAT blockage is out), HVAC is intermittent blower comes and goes but lights are steady, Brake warning light, trac control and ABS lights all on. NO CEL.

New battery, have triple checked grounds and went as far as cleaning body and engine points to near reflective shiny and putting new terminals on all the ground wires, engine to body to battery all check good with meter, ive metered every fuse and checked every relay. I do not know wtf or if im just dumb and theres a plug hiding somewhere I cant easily see when I routed the harness back in or maybe something is up with the under hood fuse box itself.

Also, and may be related to the lack of acceleration, she has a remote starter and i started using it while trying to meter electrical, it dies after about 30 seconds, being familiar with the brand of remote start on other vehicles, it uses a tach input to stay running, lack of input may have something to do with lack of power when getting on the gas??  Meaning lack of signal where its actually needed for the motor?? unfamiliar with that wiring on this car