UA-65274002-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ric

Hard to find parts

Ric

2 (not so simple) questions:

1. Is there anyplace to buy preformed replacement carpet for a '93 Cutlass convertible, in graphite?

2. Is any company making replacement weather strip for these convertibles yet?

jiggity76

I would say yes on the carpet but probably not for the weather strip.  I've heard rumors that the Camaro convertibles ironically can work on our Supreme verts.  Anyone else know for sure?

jiggity76
1 minute ago, Ric said:

Hmmm... interesting. I hope you get a reply, this could be very helpful. Thanks.

I think it's these guys, never used them but heard they are really good quality carpets and might be as close as factory as we can get. 

https://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=10081&MakeId=21&ModelId=647&year=1991&Price=0&CTId=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAi4fwBRBxEiwAEO8_Hvyda5OjHCzS_kOHqf3Ak1J3UKWyNLj53JZUkp1vwlBn_wwWAETF7RoCAxAQAvD_BwE

94 olds vert

90s Fbody coupe weather strips work great to replace the original weathering stripping on the quarter windows on these cars. 

Ric

Yeah, I did the quarter windows and you're right. It's the soft (foam-type) weather strips on the convertible tops that are impossible to find.