need headliner. which color tan?

Garrett Powered

When I did mine, I bought enough material to do three headliners, its living in my garage, its a perfect match, since your near by, we might be able to work something out for some of that fabric. I want to say is was the stock fabric, I got it years ago, and bought out all the stock that they had

Our interior color is listed as light beechwood for what it's worth. That medium beechwood appears to be close. You may want to order a fabric swatch to compare depending on how picky you are about matching it up.

When I did mine IIRC, I took out the "board" pealed off the old material, then hand sanded the "board" with a 40 grit I think, which took all the remaining foam off. When the headliner fails, the foam is what breaks down, so some goes on the fabric and some stays on the board. Once the board is cleaned, the new material which had foam on it as part of the material is glued on with a form of 3M spray adhesive, not sure of the 3M product, they make quite a few

any headliner fabric will be foam backed.

I'd ask them to send a few samples of colors so you can get the best match, I had to do that for my Camaro's headliner.

When I did mine, I bought enough material to do three headliners, its living in my garage, its a perfect match, since your near by, we might be able to work something out for some of that fabric. I want to say is was the stock fabric, I got it years ago, and bought out all the stock that they had

how soon can I get that from you? I am doing a few things with the interior and thinking of pulling the head liner today to start scraping foam and need to order some or work out a trade of some kind.

• 2 weeks later...

Also do you happen to know how much fabric you need? The shop that did mine said there was enough left to do 2 more headliners, and I would like enough left to have a "spare" should the need arise in the future. If there is enough for 2 more though, one could be yours

hey, sorry to hear...

no problem, I just got my WBO2 sensor squared away and have been busy worrying about other stuff too.

but if you are going to be able to hook me up with some fabric and have enough to do so, then I am still game. I went out with a tape and looks like 4x5 ft section is going to be just over enough to do a car.

just let me know.

nope. won't work for two.

I will just order it on ebay. no big deal. I better order soon, the bubble is in the back -opposite side from the driver, and only about 10" in diameter.

there was also a 1/4" tear in the headliner when I got the car, and I have scratched or gouged it recently trying to move awkward things around in the interior, so it has seen it's day. it will give me something to do next week.