• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J

• hazmatic

• john99gtp

• joey b

Top Posters In This Topic

gillete was founded in mass wasnt it????

:werd:

Actually, I dunno if it was founded over in mass, but i know the world headquarters are located in boston.

John

Shelby twp, Mi. By Jay whose over in Warren (ghetto) :roll: , he's gonna kill me for that.

-Tony

seriously that pisses me off, warren is not ghetto matbe my parents don't make $300,000 a year but ehy do make aobur $150,000 so fuck off, just because i don't have mommy and daddy pay for all my shit ot there is not multimillion dollar homes.... god never fucking mind don't im me

JAY

:guns: Litle rich kids

gillete was founded in mass wasnt it????

:werd:

Actually, I dunno if it was founded over in mass, but i know the world headquarters are located in boston.

John

i know the headquarters are in boston but gillete was also inveted here in boston mass 2

Shelby twp, Mi. By Jay whose over in Warren (ghetto) :roll: , he's gonna kill me for that.

-Tony

seriously that pisses me off, warren is not ghetto matbe my parents don't make $300,000 a year but ehy do make aobur $150,000 so fuck off, just because i don't have mommy and daddy pay for all my shit ot there is not multimillion dollar homes.... god never fucking mind don't im me

JAY

:guns: Litle rich kids

So does mommy and daddy pay for everything? If they do then you shouldn't mock anyone and keep your "rude" comments to yourself!

Bristol Tennessee here, birth place of country music :roll: and home of Thunder Valley and the Bristol Motor Speedway.

Im jealous......but maybe halfway tween nashville and bristol would be good...or near Lynchburg

East Grand Forks, MN. Yank. The coldest place in the world.

Lies! Winnipeg is the coldest!!!! They don't call it winterpeg for nothing.

AND we're home of the WORST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD! Drivers in Winnipeg are such assholes that if you put your turn-sugnal on to change lanes they will speed up to block you from making the lane-change. The first day it snowed this year Autopac recieved over 1000 claims for Manitoba... IN ONE DAY. This has got to be some kind of record!

Goddamn, I don't wanna know how ghetto my 'hood would be. The area where Jay lives would be more upscale in GR, and I sure as hell wasn't in that area. My dad bought our old house for 70K and it was def one of the nicer ones in the area. Then he left his wife and now lives in a trailor.