• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J

• hazmatic

• john99gtp

• joey b

Top Posters In This Topic

do a search!... :wink: .you can see where the majority of all the members are from looking at the memberlist...if they have their location listed in their profiles(most do) that is...I'm from right below Athens, GA...east of Atlanta by about 65-70 miles :D

White River Junction, VT

or

Orange, CT

depending on if i'm at school or not

w3rd, WRJ. I used to bowl there when I was in a travel league (bowling rocks!!!!)

I only live like, 50minutes from WRJ IIRC.

Its nice up there. But its to far north for me.

home town kansas city mo

Thats the home of Tech N9ne.....he's a sweet rapper. One of the unheard-of but hopefully gets big......he's huge down in KC, MO

ive heard of him, seems pretty good

driving in the snow storms are the best ...rochester,ny

I'm near you...like 50-55 minutes away!

Buffalo, NY here. I-90 is my route. 45 minutes from Niagra Falls.

Go Sabres!!! 8)

Lisbon Falls, Maine.

The way life should be!

Labor day is over now GO HOME!!

You ever see the bumper stickers up there that say "Welcome to Maine, now go the hell home"? Saw one on a pickup I guess near Portland this summer. Even though I was a tourist, (first time up since 6 years ago ), I must say the place has changed a ton, too many damn people. My only thrills up there were seeing 3 z's, one red, black, and silver, and the black was for sale.

Im from Worcester Ma or Suffield Ct, depends on school or not

Lisbon Falls, Maine.

The way life should be!

You ever see the bumper stickers up there that say "Welcome to Maine, now go the hell home"? Saw one on a pickup I guess near Portland this summer. Even though I was a tourist, (first time up since 6 years ago ), I must say the place has changed a ton, too many damn people. My only thrills up there were seeing 3 z's, one red, black, and silver, and the black was for sale.

i went campin with my ex g/f in main not to long ago at powder horn n i took alot of shit with my car being from mass

Lisbon Falls, Maine.

The way life should be!

i went campin with my ex g/f in main not to long ago at powder horn n i took alot of shit with my car being from mass

Haz, Just dont come up here with your car :)

Us NH folk dont like you mass-holes :lol:

im just playing with ya. Althoughsome people do take it seriously :roll:

John

My exit 38 is right off of I-90. Then drive until you hit C.R.31 in Baldwinsville,NY which is 15mins from downtown Syracuse. Home of the 2003 Syracuse Orange Mens NCAA basketball Champions!!!!