Buffer recommendations

GOT2B GM

I got mine in the mail today. Let me say...with only doing the hood and rear spoiler...I AM IN LOVE. That is a great tool!!! My paint really isn't *that* bad but that hood (even with it's remaining stone chips) looks sooo much brighter. I think it helps having the metallic in the paint too.

Glad to hear you like it Jeremy. Now get the rest of your car done and post some pics! :D

Yeah I'm getting there!! :lol: I started with the hood and spoiler because I knew that the paint was still pretty good there and I wanted to get a decent feel for the machine, which I am very impressed with thus far. I'm excited to do her Jeep and I'd also like to do my dad's maroon Yukon this summer to see if I actually have skill or can just guess my way through it.

I'm hoping to have the rest of the car done this weekend, but being Easter weekend I know I'm going to be busy and my wife has tomorrow off so I'm sure she will want to do something other than watch me work on my car.