1989 5 speed Grand prix. white with white wheels.

Addicted to eaton

Ok i have a white 1989 2.8/ 282 5 speed, with a new A/c Delco clutch. (less then 40 miles on it so far still breaking it in) :high5: new motor mounts, new battery, and newer tires. i have a front end for it. meaning 2 new fenders, hood, Impact bar, Lights, and bumper. I have to put them on and paint them. the car has 152,xxx miles After this is all done im thinking of doing 2 things. A selling it, B l67 swap it. if i was going to sell it. what should i ask for it? btw it will look mint befor i sell it.

One dollar. :cool:

Idk why would you wanna see if after doing all that work to it?

i guess it just i thought i wanted the car. i got it, i fixed it. it made me happy. granted the car is fun. im just so confused. i thought i wanted the car. but i really want a 5 speed 1997 gtp. and i dont wanna hack this car up for that reason. its to nice.

i remember tgp nick sold his with 224,xxx for 1,800.00 and it was in alot worse shape then this, Trust me. Id kill for 1800 out of this car when done lol.

Maybe i asked the question wrong.

1. Should restore it (mint to no end) and sell it

2. rip the transmission out and 5 speed swap the 97gtp

Or option

3. L67 swap it

3800 in that car= FAIL

i remember tgp nick sold his with 224,xxx for 1,800.00 and it was in alot worse shape then this, Trust me. Id kill for 1800 out of this car when done lol.

That car was actually in fairly nice shape, except for the paint... Best running GP I've ever owned as well. I wish I could have it back.

Bob- That was my 89 GP that I sold, not the TGP.

Its 20 years old. Put another front end on it and DRIVE IT. Don't waste your money with a project you'll loose interest in halfway through. Enjoy that its a 5 speed :cool:

best advice in the thread