winter storage

rockfangd

I would heartily insist on a bucket of dehumidifier chemicals underneath your car to soak up any moisture the concrete floor might weep out. Damp-rid its called down here and you can get them everywhere. When the temp goes up a bit when the humidity is high a concrete floor condenses water just like a windshield does.

I have never heard of that, very interesting.  I'll look for it and try it out.  I want to do the best I can to preserve her while she's in storage.  It might be awhile now before I can work on her again and give her the love she deserves.  Keep the ideas coming guys!  I'll update when I get it all done, probably next week.

• 1 month later...

Winter is officially here in Iowa.  I got the car stored and should be good to go until spring.  I decided to leave the battery in the car and placed 6 bars of Irish Spring under, around, and in the car to help with combat possible critters.  I also used Downy dryer sheets too.  I've never had issues of rodents in the garage but wanted some sort of deterrent.  Also decided to NOT change the oil until spring or before I start working on her again.  Thanks for all the tips guys!

leNfWO.jpgphbJet.jpgOdcg9M.jpg