RDS radio swap! With Writeup!!!

99RegalGS

So I got a question, did your factory radio have the feature that when you used your SWC's, it turned the radio volume knob along with it? And if it did, did you lose that feature?

I about shat when I sat in a Park Avenue (same radio) and saw that the goddamned radio knob turned when you hit the SWRC... how ridiculous, the effort they put into making it do that has got to be better spent making the pot digital...

If it's unlocked already it should work.

Shaun, you really should buy THIS radio. It's a perfect candidate for the swap!! I'd buy it, but I don't need more radios!! I'm sure you can find someone near you who has access to a tech 2..

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... I guess you could take it to the dealer and have them unlock it for you. I'm sure if you explain exactly what needs to be done they might do it. It really depends on the dealer.

And yeah, that radio did go cheap. Slightly cheaper even then the radio I got. And I NEARLY bought it too!! But I resisted and let it end. lol