can anyone machine some wheel spacers?

intern8tion9l

as of now i have replacement rotors in the front with 1/8" spacers, and the 94+ rear brakes with no spacers. there is barely a difference in how much they stick out, so 1/8" in the rear should even it out

i had 5/16" on the back, 1/8" in the front. when i put the 94+ rear rotors on, i couldn't even get the lugs to thread on. originally i had 5/16" all around with all stock rotors

I currently have only 5/16" spacers in the rear. It definitely makes a difference in how the car looks. I'm thinking of getting something slightly smaller in the front since I'm sure the tire will rub into the wheel with a 5/16 spacer.

You can get spacers at any auto store. Pep boys in particular usually has a lot of them in stock.

yeah pep boys has universal spacers, and none the size i am looking for. its such a pain in the ass trying to get them as close to center as possbile so that the whole thing isn't out of balance. i'd like to be able to just throw on the spacers and not have to mess around with them