Loudcut's CUTLASS Project Thread (UPDATE: Tint Pictures Yo!)

97loudcut

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• jeremy

Hey man,

Ure car is lookin pretty good. I like a nice clean cutlass, especially in black.

Keep up the good work.

-Sean

p.s. how low can I go u asked in the opening post? :lol: :cool:

it would look EXACTLY like that

it WILL look exactly like that!...

Its a great look car, no doubt! But do we need TWO of the exact same car? Who knows maybe that was his role model :lol:

Its a great look car, no doubt! But do we need TWO of the exact same car? Who knows maybe that was his role model :lol:

yup!...thats ok though, cause Kenny is waayyy cooler than matt!

yup!...thats ok though, cause Kenny is waayyy cooler than matt!

tis true.....i personally know kenny.....and he'll have a sweet motor soon too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well when we first put the coilovers on, I drove for a couple days and decided it say to high. Took it to my Dads house and lowered it 10 spins on the sleeve. After about a week of deliberation, and advice from Tony, it was sitting too low in the rear. It looks as though I had a "sagging monoleaf" as Tony said. So I brought it up 4 spins today, and determined that this is where I like it. Enjoy!

IMGP0008.jpg

IMGP0007.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

BTW, it's 31* here so she got a much needed bath!

Look on the previous page :lol:

Hey now! He doesn't have tint (I will have 5% again after court) AND I am curious to compare stances. I chose a larger sidewall tire than he runs.

looks hott!...can't wait to see it with the 077's!...

BTW: when are we gonna get jay and do a photoshoot of the 3 W's with 077s!?...:wink:

BTW: when are we gonna get jay and do a photo shoot of the 3 W's with 077s!?...:wink:

That would be a sweet shoot. All different colors, and makes. I mean, I know that Jay and I would blow you away in a race, but it would still be fun to get us all together.

BTW: when are we gonna get jay and do a photo shoot of the 3 W's with 077s!?...:wink:

That would be a sweet shoot. All different colors, and makes. I mean, I know that Jay and I would blow you away in a race, but it would still be fun to get us all together.

true...but, i'd kick all your asses in a car show...soo, it'll be alright...:wink:

• 4 weeks later...