Loudcut's CUTLASS Project Thread (UPDATE: Tint Pictures Yo!)

97loudcut

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• jeremy

yeah, i like the forward stance too, but your stockers dont help that (the 077s might). my plan is to lower the front, and get smaller tires for the front, and leave the back and see how it looks.

IMO, make them even. The "raked" look belongs in the 80's with Firebirds.

x2 ....Psych0Matt's idea of running smaller tires up front on a FWD is even worse :eek:

x3.

yeah, but it beats buying all 4 new tires and rear coilovers right away.

Buying all 4 tires or fucking up your suspension?

i meant i have the Intrax's ready for the front, and I already have 4 tires on my wheels. buying two smaller tires vs buying 4 will be cheaper, and waiting to lower the rear until later will be cheaper, too, as opposed to lowering the front and leaving the tires on that will most likely rub

i meant i have the Intrax's ready for the front, and I already have 4 tires on my wheels. buying two smaller tires vs buying 4 will be cheaper, and waiting to lower the rear until later will be cheaper, too, as opposed to lowering the front and leaving the tires on that will most likely rub

Right, what I'm saying is I wouldn't want to run around with different sized tires....to ghetto rigged for me.

*too

and i dunno, I figure until i can lower the rear (and get tires) it'll keep the wheel well filled out a bit more. My speedo is off anyways already :lol: Oh, but i do plan to tuck the rears in a bit more.

UPDATE FROM MATT :smilielol:

I took some pictures. Believe it or not the car was spotless earlier today, but water on the roads PWN3D me while I was running errands.

IMGP0166.jpg

IMGP0165.jpg

IMGP0164.jpg

IMGP0163.jpg

The rear end alignment set me back $50 :roll: bummer.

I cannot wait to throw my Eagle 077's on, I have a feeling it's going to look good. I also need to re-paint my calipers (red) still.

EDIT** I am also getting my windows re-tinted after I go to court.

O/T, but why did Matt get banned?? :confused: Matt's car looks AWESOME. :cool:

For harassing other members via PM and posts.

Yeah, I can't wait to see it with the 077's.

it does look great!...i think the front could go a cunt-hair lower or the rear could go a cunt-hair higher...i can't wait to see it with the new wheels though!