Loudcut's CUTLASS Project Thread (UPDATE: Tint Pictures Yo!)

97loudcut

Quick question, but what does it matter if it's made in the USA or not. As I can guarantee that atleast 75% of the materials for the tires came from other countries.

I only asked because of the discussion in the other thread about the tires specifically

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• jeremy

Seeing the quality of some foreign cars compared to some American cars.. I would hope at least some of the materials are from a far away land.

Can I ask what the hell that statement means?

Ask Tony how fast I drive... chances are you wont be passing me regardless of what brand of tires you are running...

Meh, like I said it didn't feel that fast.

I'd like to see you drive the GTO or the 442!

Well we installed them tonight. Went really well.. took us about 2 hrs.

When we first sat the car down from the jack, the rear bumper almost touched the floor. So we raised it up. My rear wheel gap is a 3" right now front the tire to the fender the the front, with the Eibachs, gives me about 2" of gap. I am not sure if I am going to go lower with the rear, because I do like the "forward" stance. Anywho, here is some shitty shots.. it's dark here.

IMGP0159.jpg

IMGP0162.jpg

I know, they suck. It rides awesome though. Alot better than before. I will have no problem driving this every day, feels great.

I do however have to get my rear end aligned because my driver side rear tire is bowing out? Anyone heard about this?

NIIICE!!! :cool: Let me know a little more about how it rides with the CO's. 250 springs right? Post it in the TGP suspension thread if/when you get a chance. ;)

i have that stance with my vert with stock suspension peices

That's nice, hang on let me go outside and make my rear bumper scrape the pavement. Be right back in 5 minutes.

Like I said, I am testing it out. If I want it lower, no big deal, hence adjustable coilovers.

Also take into consideration the angle that picture was took. I was on the ground with the camera facing up to take the picture.. I will get a better photo tomorow.

I can grab better pics if you want me too.

I would like to see this in person. Not to mention your wheels will fill that real nice.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=4

That explains alignments better. Tell them what you did with the rear end because most places don't mess with the rear on our cars.

Well I am going to clean the car up tomorow and take some pictures.

I got an appointment tomorow at the local shop to get my rear aligned. I have some positive camber and I really dont want my brand new tires to wear uneven!

Oh yeah.. almost forgot

RUSTY MICHIGAN BIG ASS BOLTS FTL!! WE BROKE 1 1/2" CRAFTSMAN SOCKET AND A 18MM WRENCH..

seriously though, if those bolts weren't rust we could have had that done in an hour.