\

Invasion1

#410 and #420 look very close to me. I can see how camera flash might make make a #410 look like #420.

Anyway, if your interior color is the same as mine (and going by memory, but I think it is), it's more like a #440 or #452.

Yeah, my interior is really dark like that, and I swear I thought it was also RPO 78 like yours. I think 79 was the lighter color. My memory sucks though, I'll have to double check that.

Do they include mat anchors? I noticed those have the anchor holes like my dad's factory Infiniti mats.

I just checked, my interior RPO is 78D so mine is the same color as yours. It's definitely one of the darker burgandies, #440 or #452. Like their page says, it could depend a lot on your monitor settings, but my monitor at home and work seem to be pretty close (both are LCD flat panel, the one at home I have tweaked with a gamma/color/brightness adjustment program at some point). The color swatch idea is definitely the best way to go though.

Just wondering, how do the retention hooks attach to the car?

Looks real nice other than that weird curve. I might need to get some new ones, even the new GM mats don't have good fitment. I bought a new set direct from GM for the 94 convertible, and they aren't even really shaped quite right, almost looks like a generic mat. Nowhere near as good as the original ones that came in my 89.

I just emailed a requst for some samples to be sent to me of their various grays and blacks they have :cool: GOOD tip Davis :mrgreen:

EDIT: I mean Invasion

So you gonna sell the bright red ones? I'm sure SOMEONE here would buy them...

And is that your final answer?

JUDGES?! :mrgreen: