Even here myself, i am speachless.

Scroll on down

1721530636.jpg

1721524759.jpg

1721523888.jpg

1721522110.jpg

1721520796.jpg

1721515268.jpg

I won't even tell you how much time it took just to do one little section, because it's rediculous. But...now i'm curious...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 92 GP

• Prospeeder

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• EviLette

Yea, i HAVE power tools :D

They help, but just the way these are made, i'd be sitting there holding a power sander over it for a good week. I'll probably use the sander to get the gold shit off of there, but for the last couple layers of sanding/polishing, i'd be all up for doin it by hand, knowing the results i'd get 8)

Haha, it's the whole thing with camera phone, not doing the justice..yea.

But fuck, i dunno what to do! I like the blacked out ones, but now, i'm curious about this one. AHHH :lol:

lol the only problem is...you just painted one wheel black didnt you??? :lol:

and you should paint the lip black or something...i dont think that wheel ALL polished would look good

but go for it..i'd love to see the results! :D

lol the only problem is...you just painted one wheel black didnt you??? :lol:

and you should paint the lip black or something...i dont think that wheel ALL polished would look good

but go for it..i'd love to see the results! :D

LOL look at my post. We posted at the same time :lol:

I was just thinking of something to do, because i agree, being it has a lip i dunno if it completely polished would look good

nice but fuck....... alot of work!

I cannot see a crosslace being fully polished. I would not be right! I liked the pics of the polished centers with polished rim, and all black.

hmmm...

If it were black, i could get away with not cleaning the in-between spots for weeks :lol:

For polishing, i'm wondering what would look better. Doing just the face, and painting the inner parts black (kind of like the Richard Petty Rims, but the face polished).

It'd be kinda toned down. Every part of it polished would be too much, i agree. I'm wondering how to do this tactfully

I would've striped them down, repainted them black, then polished down the rim and face of the crosslaces, so that the inserts were black. yes, RPE style I guess. But I think with polished faces and black inserts, it would look extremely hot, as long as it was on the right color car.

I would've striped them down, repainted them black, then polished down the rim and face of the crosslaces, so that the inserts were black. yes, RPE style I guess. But I think with polished faces and black inserts, it would look extremely hot, as long as it was on the right color car.

It WILL be on the right color car :wink:

StockGP- the whole idea here is saving money! I can get sand paper for like, $0.64/sheet :lol:

Once i find my dremel bit it'll work a lot better :twisted:

But That's what i've been thinking, having the inner areas be a black and the face polished, so it wouldn't be TOO much chiney

But I think with polished faces and black inserts, it would look extremely hot, as long as it was on the right color car.

that would look about as good as you couldn make crosslaces look.....I would only put those on a black car though....

92GP: why are looking for another single crosslace?

Jeremy - i'm lookin for a single because i need to go ahead and get four x-laces in uniform when by the time my car gets out of the shop (hopefully within a week)

So i'm going to make four of them a glossy ass black with polished lip, like in my thread in "Member's Rides". And use the 'spare' one as one to fuck with with polishing the whole face :)