-

ManicMechanic

Okay, that's a Cutty with fewer miles then when I bought my car, newer than my car, mucho priemo interior, and possibly minor bodywork from what you're pictures show. Short of a rod sticking out of the engine block or the car having experienced a crippling seizure/total meltdown, that thing's a steal.

Just so you know, a year ago I paid $2100 for my regal, which was the cheapest car of that calibur that didn't need major repairs in most of 2 states. By all means, if you don't buy that car and the thing doesn't need major mechanical work, we will beat you with a whip and a dead fish simeltaneously until you tell us where that car is resting.

-edit- Despite what I just said, there are a few things to watch out for. Inlcuding (the bloody obvious):

Lemon Status

Odometer Fraud (Carfax can help with both)

Major work needed to the powertrain (Get a compression check b4 you buy, and get a good mechanic to look over the tranny with a comb (or whatever))

Rusted out body (although the car isn't that old)

You can't usually find a decent running rusted-out beater for $500, let alone a 95 Cutty coupe with the 3.4. Run, don't walk over to whoever is selling it, and buy it IMMEDIATELY!!! Hell, even if it is a lemon or has a salvage title, you could easily part it out and make more than your $500 back...

Hell, even if it is a lemon or has a salvage title, you could easily part it out and make more than your $500 back...

i agree...so i call dibs on the steering wheel with the controls :lol: ...

i agree...so i call dibs on the steering wheel with the controls :lol: ...
You should call dibs on the armrest cover, too (ya know, in case your new one breaks or something...) :D

save that beautiful cutlass if it had been avalible back when i got my maroon pile of crap i would definatly have bought that instead :) now i'm kicking myself for buying it but your helping me fix it so no worries :wink:

nice pickup!!! :D although i REALLY wouldn't wanna take that car bra off....Id be afraid of whats underneath it.

Looks to be one of those cars where the owner put it on and NEVER Took it off